<body bgcolor="black">
Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Wish List 2006


  1. For the couch potato in me, DVDs of the complete season of House, One Tree Hill, The OC (yes, this is my newest fave tv show), and Desperate Housewives.


  2. For the beach babe in me who will be going to Boracay in a month's time, a pair of Havaianas, new shades, string bikini, big straw hat, & sunblock.

  3. For the music lover in me, a 4GB pink mini iPod with all my fave tunes in it from Frank Sinatra and the Beatles down to American Idol hits and Parokya ni Edgar.


  4. For the bookworm in me, Gregory Maguire's "Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West" and The Post Secret Book.

  5. For the gold digger in me, a diamond ring from Tiffany's, a necklace, bracelet and watch from Charriol. But right now, I could settle for Technomarine, Kenneth Cole or even Fossil.

  6. For the nerd in me, a brand new laptop with DVD-R, Wi-Fi, bluetooth, infrared, built-in camera and mic, memory card reader and all that jazz!

  7. For the coffee drinker in me, a mug from Starbucks.

  8. For the trying-hard-to-be sporty me, a new pair of serious rubber shoes such as Nike and other sporty apparel.

  9. For the photo collector in me, a handy digicam I can bring wherever I go.

  10. For the soon-to-be bride in me, dozens of wedding magazines and a lot of help from family and friends.


      Maan @ 12:21 AM
      |



      Welcome



      "I am a poster girl with no poster. I am 32 flavors and then some..."


      Who is Maan?


      Very talkative, very frank to the point of being tactless. Major hyper active and super kulit. Tampuhin, selosa and madalas may topak. Psychotic but bearable most of the time. Pakialamera. Addicted to those excel quizzes and surveys forwarded through e-mail. Have learned how to say no to FREE FOOD and resist the temptation of buffets. Listens to The Morning Rush with Chico and Delamar and is a major fan of Sex and the City. Fiercely loyal to friends (especially the under dogs). Can't dance, can't sing, can't act but very OA (Outstanding Actress). Doesn't smoke, drink nor do drugs but definitely a great girl to hang out with (sagot ko na ang kwento). Cynical on the outside but a hopeless romantic deep inside. Tries not cry over a guy but will shed buckets of tears while watching a movie. Escapes from the real world by reading books, watching movies,and tv shows. Dreams of travelling the world someday and joining The Amazing Race with a friend who knows how to swim, ride a bike and drive a car.

      ...Nostalgia...


      August 2004
      September 2004
      October 2004
      November 2004
      December 2004
      January 2005
      February 2005
      March 2005
      April 2005
      May 2005
      June 2005
      July 2005
      August 2005
      September 2005
      October 2005
      November 2005
      December 2005
      January 2006
      February 2006
      March 2006
      April 2006
      May 2006
      June 2006
      July 2006
      September 2006
      December 2006
      June 2007


      ...other cool blogs...






      ...Cool Sites...


      ~carl
      43 Things
      PostSecret
      Television Without Pity

      Image hosted by TinyPic.com

      Multiply
      Friendster

      Haloscan
      Blogskins
      Tiny Pic


      ...love me then leave me...




      ...just stuff...


      Random Sex and the City Quotes



      PinoyTopBlogs.com

      Blogarama - The Blog Directory


      Tracleer

      Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com